? ?(21)? ?ge" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????2????3????4????5????6????7????8????9???10???1
1????12????13????14????15????16????17????18?????Next????????? ?Narrow your search????????Red???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(89)? ?black? ?(68)? ?blue? ?(23)? ?celebrities? ?(11)? ?da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Stay With Me

I'm quick to words
and my actions seem tough
don't think that i'm a super hero
becos I need you to stay with me

I could fly to rome,
catch a train to paris
and stretch out on a cruise to the carribean
but everywhere would be empty
'cos I need you to stay with me

When it's that time of the month
and my hormones make me hot & cold
as the days roll by and
I'm a different woman from who you
fell in love with, don't walk away
Please stay with me

In my dreams you're my white knight
and I'm a damsel who loves you so
but as my eyes kiss the morning sun
and you look just like a regular 'Man U' fan
I smile at the tricks reality & dreams
sometimes play,
but my heart is
always glad to know
that u & I are staying together.

Thank you 'Man U'!!!!!!

8 comments:

An-Igbo-Dude said...

i almost cried...
someone is very lucky
i am sure he would definitely love you more now

NikkiSab said...

U tink he will? Hmm.... thanks Ibo dude

Bunmmy said...

my previous comment DISAPPEARED!!!BLOGGER!!!!
Babe, this is one lovely poem. I'm balled over, i wonder how he'll feel? lol.......

Nnenta said...

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww. How nice.

I hope he knows how lucky he is.

adoolicious said...

sweety, u r endowed with beuatiful gifts n am sure man u dnt know they've got u for a fan, come over to chelsea were we can show aprreciation of you n spoil you like u deserve.... this poem is gr8. but anyways if it him....stick with him for always!!!
(mischiefy is moi)

An-Igbo-Dude said...

has he loved you more?

NikkiSab said...

Has he luved me more?.... i'll get back to u on dat Ibo due.
Hemba!!!! never a blue fan will i be. I'm sticking to red, thanks though.
Nnenta - he told me he does.

Thanks all!!!

Nana Amoah said...

I'm sure he'll get all lovey dovey when he sees this. He is really lucky to have you and like ibo dudu, I almost cried.Its so mesmerizing