? ?(21)? ?ge" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????2????3????4????5????6????7????8????9???10???1
1????12????13????14????15????16????17????18?????Next????????? ?Narrow your search????????Red???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(89)? ?black? ?(68)? ?blue? ?(23)? ?celebrities? ?(11)? ?da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Music therapy

I love music. There is a kind of comfort, truth, consolation and clarity that different songs give me. I think I am a pessimist so that’s why I hear sanity with slow and sad songs; they seem to give me answers, especially when it comes to love. I mean check Babyface – seven seas and What if. Destiny’s child – through with love (I had an almost similar relationship). U2- One. Cutting crew- I just died in ur arms. The Corrs- One night. Madonna-You must love me. Macy Gray – Still, sweet baby. Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue – Wild rose. Sheryl Crow-strong enough. AND SO MUCH MORE. There are the few gospel songs I can listen to Kirk Franklin-Something about the Name Jesus. Don Moen – More of you. Beyonce in Fighting Temptation – he still loves me (That makes me Cry).

It’s the words in songs and the right beat, rhythm that can make my heart race and then my brain picks the message and I get mushy washy and pathetically tearful. Sometimes some songs are misleading though; let’s get this straight but if you got a level head you can tell a good message from crap. I wonder is it possible that music is self therapy written by artists who sacrifice their lives for research. I’ll explain this- it’s either their relationships crumble cause they need material for their songs or is it possible that the wheels of happy ending never spins happiness for them. They help listeners and fans through different emotions and can’t find therapy in their own words of encouragement, risk, love and reality.

Honestly, why is love sooooo complicated? I wonder what I would do without my therapy and therapist, who is always there for me. I wonder how other people get through the hell of life ON THEIR OWN without waiting for an appointment with a shrink or loosing their temper.?

7 comments:

An-Igbo-Dude said...

That beyonces song makes me cry too (thats a lie). It actually lifts my spirit up. To some people (like u i guess), music is life. Its a good thing it calms u down, unlike some of us anyway. U r among the few who have the "antidote" to lifes complications. Cheers

Bunmmy said...

nice taste in music,music has a way of soothing the soul and bringing a kind of relief.its great having a therapist to download all and feel lighter.
Just try and be positive,good things always come.....

NikkiSab said...

Thank you I-dude, i like the word antidote. It's like @urika!! d cure'. You can search for your therapy its in you.

NikkiSab said...

'Yo B!' I will be positive. Every1 should be. And its nice to have sm1 with d good energy next door.

Anonymous said...

It's like you'r in my head, expressing what music does for most of us."Music Therapy".....well said!
"Antidote"....classic!

Nana Amoah said...

Nice thereapy, maybe I should recommend it to my patients when they bother me with questions like "when is the pain going to stop", "can i stop worrying about this development or that" I am sure the right song will calm them down{new discovery}

Anonymous said...

ok, cool... i just brought many fresh emo backgrounds 2 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info