? ?(21)? ?ge" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????2????3????4????5????6????7????8????9???10???1
1????12????13????14????15????16????17????18?????Next????????? ?Narrow your search????????Red???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(89)? ?black? ?(68)? ?blue? ?(23)? ?celebrities? ?(11)? ?da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hidden Demons

I tink of myself as a very down to earth person,calm, with a good sense of humour and a great love for the outdoors. I tink I can pass for a cool person but recently I saw some other me that I thot I had control over. I've always known my anger can get out of control especially wen I have been surpressing some issues and then wen I cant file anymore shit I simply and literally explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I file away things that people don't want to address, there comes a faithful day that I explode. I have tried to school myself to deal with it better but on some occassions- WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! its like I say 'Flame On'( like the fire guy in fantastic 4) and I feel the fear in the next person. People whohaven't seen me really upset ask me if I ever get angry and when I tell them that's something they should pray not to see, they tink its a joke. Its sad that I've tried and really tried to keep it out of my life but, it springs up and I cant hold myself. It feels like my heart is about to pop out of me and runaway from fear of getting cooked.

My question is how do you hide your demon and keep it out of sight PERMANENTLY? I hate myself an hour after I burn, its a spirit of disappointment cos I let it take over me. I dont want to be avoided like a plague cos they wonder wen the volcanoe is going to blow!! If there are tips or good answers to killing my august visiting demon, pls tell me (and that is besides dying as a good solution) respond ASAP!!

7 comments:

An-Igbo-Dude said...

I have seen u enraged and it scared me. The good thing is letting the demon go helps you in a way. The demon out is far better than the demon within,always boiling and waiting to erupt.So my advice is always get that demon out and dont let it build up. It might not tame the demon in you, but at least it would be out

An-Igbo-Dude said...

dont know if my advice helps in anyway. i am not the one for giving advice, not just my gift

Bunmmy said...

the best thing is being aware of them not denying that they exist inside,thats half problem solved, then learning how to control them consciously is key. with time you realise that certain issues that make you rage bring a smile to your face as you work things out within you.

adoolicious said...

baby i hate whenur demons take d best of u, seriously i feel pained n angry but if i have to get to thoose demons i would hurt u who have nothing to do with it, so all i can do is beg, dont bottle it up if u arraign d problem immediately n u dont get results u like, just leave it n arn whoever to make sure it doesn't happen again r else... too bad d person will be losing n hurting a great person. thenthey'll have to deal with me cos i get hurt too. mwah

Nnenta said...

Most times, we try to hide our demons as if it is going to disappear miraculously. It is like a bad boil on one's forehead. No matter how much make-up u put on it, people see it and will eventually erupt and even after that, has to heal and if u r unlucky, will have a scar - right there on your forehead. Am I making sense so far? Anyway, u have to deal with issues as they come. If u keep stacking the issues, one day it will all come tumbling down and might cause irreversible problems. So pls, tackle them as they come and don't dwell on it once it's tackled. Like my brother said, "the demon out is far better than the demon within".

Collins Obiosa-Maife said...

Just as a faulty equipment is sent to the manufacturer for repairs, human beings can only find a lasting solution to their 'demons' by returning to their Maker. God knows each one of us more than any living person, and He is infinitely able to help us live victorious lives. The Bible states clearly, that the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is Eternal life through Jesus Christ(Rom. 6:23). Jesus Himself said, the thief cometh not but to steal, to kill and to destroy, but He came to give us life, and more abundant life (John10:10, paraphrased). The life we all yearn for, can only be achieved through the help of God. He has made His Son, Jesus, the way to live this life. To overcome those demons, simply turn to God, acknowledge your inability to contain them, and surrender to Him, so that He can work through you to overcome them. Life is a battle, and to win, we must be able to draw from a source that's stronger than the enemies that have arrayed themselves against us. That source is Jesus Christ- the way, the truth, and the life! Turn to Him today, and watch your demons melt like wax before fire!

Nana Amoah said...

Always keep this bible verse in mind "Be angry but sin not" its helped me calm down whenever am about to erupt. I know its not easy cause I have a similar demon but it does help