? ?(21)? ?ge" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????2????3????4????5????6????7????8????9???10???1
1????12????13????14????15????16????17????18?????Next????????? ?Narrow your search????????Red???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(89)? ?black? ?(68)? ?blue? ?(23)? ?celebrities? ?(11)? ?da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

ABC's

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: well...em....i got my place and a moto and... etc etc (i wonder wat etc is?) BIRTHDAY: August 29
CONFUSED ABOUT: men.
DRINK YOU LAST HAD: red wine
EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Myself
FAVORITE MUSIC/GROUP/BAND:Last night/
GOOD OR NAUGHTY: hmm... I'm naughtily good (I say dats a sentence)
HOMETOWN: Orlu, Imo State
INSTRUMENT: I love the guitar (but can't play)
JOB POSITION: Customer Support Officer
KILLED SOMEONE: HELL NO!!!
LONGEST CAR RIDE: From Jos to Imo state (Naija)
MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: strawberry (but water is better)
NUMBER OF PETS: none
ONE WISH: that i could own my own successful business and be a social butterfly
PERSON WHO YOU LAST TALKED TO: the companies's sick accountant
QUIET OR LOUD: Most people would probably say Loud but i'm really quiet.
REASONS TO SMILE: God, my family, manutd, friends SINGLE: Nope
TIME YOU WOKE UP: 5.09am
UNDERWEAR: I wear them
VIOLENT: physical - no, but my thots are very explosive.
WORST HABIT: I am d queen of scattered-dom
X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: my tooth
YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL: dogs but puppies to be precise
ZODIAC SIGN: Virgo

17 comments:

Admin UD said...

You're confused about me? wharreva for?

An-Igbo-Dude said...

Doesn't water count as drink?

u dont have pets? what u call that rat thats always roaming in your room?

You forgot to mention my call woke you up by 5:09am

NikkiSab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NikkiSab said...

UgoD-yang man, of course i is confused about men. U guys is such drama queens dan we chics are. I bet ladies will agree. Nice pix.

Ibo- Ok sweetheart, d blog world knows where u spend ur time. And for ur info the rat is a housemate and not a pet, i take offence on her behalf to call her a pet.

An-Igbo-Dude said...

just kidding

princesa said...

Nice meme.
I fit thief am o!

Meanwhile why do u want to be a social butterfly?

Onome said...

nice one...i like ur abcs

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

How long did it take you to this meme? I am always curious about how long these things take. I feel it must take ages....

Nice one though

Anonymous said...

i quite liked this... i might do one soon...

NikkiSab said...

Princesa - U fit thief am o, no shaking (cos i too thief am, so no shame;carry on) lol
Solo D - Well since na act of thiefry i commit, I go ax d psn how long e take to construct am, heheh!!!
Onome - thanks dear
Ovawhelmed - no probs, will look out for urs.

Thanks guys

Jotees Trendz said...

like it...will steal it!

Rinsola said...

Interesting..... lol at the queen of scatter-dom, i guess when u meet my room-mate you'ld be the applicant to scatter-dom.

Queen of My Castle said...

Spoken like a true Virgo! I liked this. Mind if I use it?

Manda said...

Loved da meme. Howz u been gurl? we go wash ur new baby o!

NikkiSab said...

Labelle - i wont call police for u lol.
Rinsola - introduce me to her/him, so that together we can conquer new worlds to be like us.
Queen - Sure u can. i'll be watching out.
Manda - u still de busy? No too stay away o.

bighead said...

confused about men? see How Men Work Further questions? Ask me.

odior said...

this si a nice one i think i will do mine.