? ?(21)? ?ge" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????2????3????4????5????6????7????8????9???10???1
1????12????13????14????15????16????17????18?????Next????????? ?Narrow your search????????Red???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(89)? ?black? ?(68)? ?blue? ?(23)? ?celebrities? ?(11)? ?da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 27, 2007

ITS MINE!!!


Yes there she is...my beauty!!!! I tink she is ...(sob, sob) the proudest lil' girl any1 can buy from squeezing an account. (Wen i am a social butterfly and a biggggg girl i'll buy my one true love Landrover jeep(star struk!!!))
I've been cruising the 3rd mainland bridge since monday morning and today, I felt no jitter - wat i mean is usually wen i get to the office i av a little fear thingy were I hold my breath from home to d office and then wen i finally start breathing, I've lost my voice. Yep, I de fear small small but e no reach to piss for body. Today I felt good about driving my baby and this evening as I cruise the highway homebound, the song in my head will be "They see me rolling, they hating ....bla blaa try to catch me riding dirty repeat 2ce....etc. "
Now I got a moto d next tin on the list is knowing the roads of lasgigi and paint the town plum ..uhh.... sassy!!!!
Thanks manutd (U know what for)

20 comments:

UndaCovaSista said...

Hey congrats on your new wheels! We go wash am o! Just name the time and place....

Unknown said...

lol!!

Enjoy am well well...
congrats!!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

haha, your riding dirty, eh!
Congrats on the new wheels. Have you named her yet?

NikkiSab said...

Unda 007 - 10x a bunch, u know i am now on d path to being a big girl so if to say u de town i 4carry u go chi-neze. lol

P.stitch - U really need to see me rolling, enjoying it and being carful of dem okada.

Solo.D - Much a thanx. I was thinkin 'nikkisab jnr' den i tot lil'sab but i av settled for 'NKEM' (It must be obvious dat dis moto wan make me kolo o)

thanks guys.

Onome said...

congrats lovely..wats her name?

Bunmmy said...

hey congrats o!!! i'm officially your weekend scrub this weekend o!lol as you must wash this new baby. lolllllling

Queen of My Castle said...

Congrats babe!! Nothing like a new car and a new car smell

LOL @ you jamming the Chamillionaire song. Yep, he's from my hometown, and nope, I own none of his CDs. Sad, I know

Again, congrats!

Admin UD said...

awwwwwwww....congratulobia, e no easy o! And make you reserve my own moet for da 'washing'

An-Igbo-Dude said...

giving her(or him) any name yet?

how come you are singing in your head, no deck for the car?

cheapeh, u buy car u no fit buy radio.dont worry, when i buy another one i go "borrow" u my deck or better still, i could give u that my old radio so u can be blasting it in the car.

congrats sha

An-Igbo-Dude said...

when we wash it?

NikkiSab said...

Thanks Onome, Hopeful B, Qof my castle and U.D. I will pop champgne and pour on d car (abi na ice) on the moto.
Ibo dude wat car do u drive again?? Hmm....e concern u.

princesa said...

She definitely looks cute!
Am so envying you!

Serious o! We get to wash am!!
Arrange parrie na, no do like anibodude wey get promotion and e no gree shack babes.

Will watch out for that scared looking babe driving on 3rd mainland bridge,lol!

EDNUTEY said...

awww..that is so cute...I like it
congrats

Femme said...

this one u are so happy , when u buy ur jeep u will push us(okada) commot abi?
congrats.

Anonymous said...

it seems like a totally artificial and shallow reason to like a person when you can cite things like intelligence and morals... but the fact that you're 5 ft 11 like myself has me completely sold on you... and your blog...

bighead said...

I'll keep my eyes open for yu so I can be the first on blogsville to hitch a ride...no stop for any kain person o! wen yu see me, I'll wave twice, jump once and smile 3 times. Only then, is it safe to stop.

Jotees Trendz said...

lol! new wheels....lol...i like...lol

NikkiSab said...

Princesa- I don bold my girl. I mn check me on d road. Ibo dude de owe me too o, make u no mind we go wash am for sure.
Sparkle- thanks a bunch.
Femme - Nna .. i doesnt knows ma sef wat i will does cos d tin ga gba isii'm popcorn (direct translation i go craze!!)
An overwhelmed - Geez..thanx i wonder if u wear size 12 shoes like me? Welcome to my world lady!!!
Bighead - Bros anytime i'll give u a ride. thanks for giving me d secret code, also try n wear a pink facecap n red t.shirt with white trouser cos dats a secret blogsville outfit. lol (dont mind me).
Labelle - thanks bella.

Thanks everyone!!!!

Admin UD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Admin UD said...

Calling 911...

Officer, please we have a situation on blogville street. We can't find a lady called Nikki. She's been missing for more than 2 weeks now adn we don't know where she's.

Ok, officer, you're coming right over? Thank you officer

Now, you MUST update or risk being 'arrested'

;)