? ?(21)? ?ge" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????2????3????4????5????6????7????8????9???10???1
1????12????13????14????15????16????17????18?????Next????????? ?Narrow your search????????Red???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(89)? ?black? ?(68)? ?blue? ?(23)? ?celebrities? ?(11)? ?da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

AGE

Age has grayed my hair
With a wisdom from my youth
And the feeble legs that lift me
is no match for my concrete heart.
Better judgment is like a fable
as experience is a lesson never learnt.
Religion is the great rehabilitation
that our souls rarely visit but,
what has age really done for me?
Multiplied my curiosity
Added to my conquest
Divided my attention
Whilst subtracting my intelligence.
And yet if I passed through life again,
I would surely do everything the way it is today.

9 comments:

An-Igbo-Dude said...

If this is just a poem,then you deserve the Pulitzer award...

If this is straight from the heart then all i can say is that you have gotten to that point in your life when one is completely sure of what he/she wants.

Congratulations!!!!!

Bunmmy said...

nice poem,shows that you are satisfied and comfortable with you and your life experiences.

nice one! keep it coming....

Anonymous said...

oh this is REALLYYYYYYY GOOD>.. i will come back and read this from time to time... babe fantastic!

Onome said...

heeheehee good one girl ;-)

princesa said...

Interesting,nice Poem.
The author sounds quite old though.

Admin UD said...

Hehehehehe...all da best!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Wow, that was very well written. All you smart and witty people with your crafty writing...

Me likey!

Jotees Trendz said...

for some reason...am feeling this poem. nice work!

NikkiSab said...

Ibo - Thanks. Pultzer? D dude!!, D very dude!!! cool down.And I am 94% sure of wat I want.

B' - I am happy at dis point in my life.

OvaW 9ja babe - Glad u like n thanks for stopping by.

Onome - Thanks

Princesa - 28 no be small pikin, but my heart is bubbling of young and vibrant thots, ideas and activities. D body may bloom but d mind can stay youthful.

Ugo - thanks

Solo - (Blush) I am thinking there is a compliment in dat sentence, anyhow i de take am, lol

Labelle- nice dat u do.

Thanks guys