? ?(21)? ?ge" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????2????3????4????5????6????7????8????9???10???1
1????12????13????14????15????16????17????18?????Next????????? ?Narrow your search????????Red???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(89)? ?black? ?(68)? ?blue? ?(23)? ?celebrities? ?(11)? ?da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 30, 2007

Borrowed questions but my answers!!

I am …slim
My ex-boyfriend was …an IT consultant
Maybe I should …walk naked (I tink its a nice liberating idea-shave 1st though)
I love …moneeeeyyyyyyyy (All d tins i' ll do and places dat i'll go to . ahh!!)
I don't understand..... mathematics
I lost my....
My current boyfriend is …a 4-eyed sweetheart
People say I'm ….sturbborn
Love is …d biggest mystery of all time (and we can die to have it)
Somewhere, someone is…giving birth (ohhh... d pain)
I will always... want...want.....something
Forever is.... closer than I think
I never want to… be ALONE!!! (no one eva eva wants dat cos.. it hurts)
I think the current President is…. yet to show his real colours
When I wake up in the morning…. I say Thank u Jesus!! ( I gotta cos some ple didnt wake up)
Life is full of… surprises (sometimes i wonder if i'll eva be truly prepared for it)
My past is incredibly…. em... good memory for my old age
I get annoyed when…. a simple issue is made complicated (and blown out of proportion)
Parties are for...relaxing
Girls are ...the 8th wonder of the world
Sex is…. hmmm....... one of the key elements to life (rmbr dis is my thot)
I wish... I didnt make myself worry so much
Tomorrow I'm going to….. try to take ova d world!!!(actually, i got to be at work again)
I really want some…moneyyyy (i can really do some good with it,besides splurging on trips n etc)
I have no tolerance for people who…. are greedy,stingy,mean,self centred, sneaky,manipulative,unjust,unfaithful...(em.... i tink dat will do, for now)
If I had a million dollars... I would give 10k to different orphanages,50k to my family,5k to party with my friends,500k in fixed accounts, and some oda cool stuff but surely travel by air and sea look i am dizzy with d thot.oh!! i will quit my job and start my own biz.
My job makes me…. alert (and a bit irritated, but i like it)

I saw this on Tyger's blog and politely borrowed it. The answers are mineeeee!!!

8 comments:

adoolicious said...

BABY GAL, IT'S ALL BOUT YOU, N U SHD BE LOVED LIKE DAT...WISH U ALL U WISH YASELF N MORE GOOD THINGS IN LYF

Onome said...

hahahahahahahahaha.....

An-Igbo-Dude said...

your boyfriend is a .....what..?

NikkiSab said...

my boyfriend wears glasses and he is a sweetheart (4 eyed sweetheart) I lie Ibo dude?
onome and hemba thanks for stopping by

Bunmmy said...

babes! i hope u win 1m dollars oh!! well, 5k for grooving...hmmm we go manage am!!!

Ms. Catwalq said...

out of a million, you gave away less than $500,000
silly girl

NikkiSab said...

babe!! u wan make i ova dash n not invest so i go dash again tomor? I be ibo girl n i must count,calculate, and count again. lol. 10x for stoppin by.

bighead said...

U lost your what? don't be leaving these blanks giving us ideas. and in the wealth distribution plans, is 'k' thousand or kobo. U know one's gat to ask in these soludo days.