? ?(21)? ?ge" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????2????3????4????5????6????7????8????9???10???1
1????12????13????14????15????16????17????18?????Next????????? ?Narrow your search????????Red???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(89)? ?black? ?(68)? ?blue? ?(23)? ?celebrities? ?(11)? ?da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 16, 2007

FANTABULOUS EVENING!!!!!!!!!

Yep!!! It was yesterday evening at the Thisday Music Concert. Yep!!! I repeat again, A REALLY FANTABULOUS SHOW!!!!I will try to ignore the fact that they took FOREVER!!!! To always bring out the next artist but whenever I heard them on stage, I was screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course now I have a D. J scratch fanatic sexy voice and sexy sleepy eyes. Now the show was to be a cast of both the American ati 9ja Artists but due to some circumstance that I did not investigate; the two day show became a one day show + many of my 9ja people no come perform. Sorry for them but awesome for me… Yippy!!
Shakira, John Legend, Rhianna {a.k.a Reehina – duly taggered by the MD of a certain gemlike called bank (my opinion - Soooooooo embarrassing) },9ja’s own Tongolo master “He is D-Banj”, Kelly Rowland (I know we all hope she is doing aiight after wat happened), Sasha (the only female rapper that was on the Trybes men!!), den my love P. DIDDY! And the closing act was Ne-Yo.
The artists that didn’t make the spotlight = Mode 9, P-square, Asa, Tuface, Timi (idols W.A winner) and I think UB40 – well I not know if they mysteriously performed and I missed it but em….. I not see the red, red, wine reggae pop band. Did I mention P.Diddy performed? Oh yea! If you look at the 11th line, and the 14th word of that sentence, (if you count exclamations, bracket and coma). I am only sad about one thing, Diddy didn’t sing “Last Night”, oh!! How I just looovvveeee that track.
Sha!! I got to hand it to THISDAY Newspaper for putting together the show and the artists that come to perform (even though I recognise its part of my N$£ that brought dem in- I am IBO and must account for the disappearance of my hard earned naira & kobo), its really lovely to be part of the crazy experience & like my love will say “I’ll do it again!!!”
Lest I forget I also need to big up my 9ja people who dress to the teeth to look like MTV ballers, supra models (not a mistake in spelling nor is it a beefing implication) and kids who stayed awake way past dia bedtimes + the workers who stayed up (my category) and yelled like they had no work to go to, nor d drab/sleepy look on a Monday morning : Much respect to you all!!!! And I apologise to all those I called and made dem go through that excruciating noise, its a bad habit dat I have to draw people into my euphoria. Oh!! That girl, who Diddy called up on stage (among others), and she hugged him like a kazillion times-from my perspective… I just want you to know I’ve got my eyes on you, so you better watch ur back.
I am so glad my friend and cousins went along with me (Hemba dear, I know you wanted to be dere) and for those people who didn’t think I should have gone and tried to talk me out of it – yea u know urselves… I gotta say WAKE UP and LIVE!! Don’t be stingy to urselves cos

WE ONLY GOT ONE LIFE TO LIVE, enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got work to drag myself through, l8r!

6 comments:

Bunmmy said...

Hey Babe!!glad u had a swell TIME!! cAN'T wait to hear all the gist and see all the pictures.

An-Igbo-Dude said...

glad u had a wonderful time

we only live once and u r definitely living it. congratulations

Onome said...

ekun gbadun ooo....i jealous u no be small. no worry i dey ur back(lol)

adoolicious said...

AM HEMBA N I MISSED IT ALL KAI, SHA MY GAL SAW IT ALL SO THAT MEANS I DID TOO. SIS, WE MUST TO GET THIS CAMCORDER THING OH!!! WHAT NONSENSE TO NOT RELIVE GOOD TYMS IN MOTION. MONEY CANNOT YAB US

Manda said...

WOw gurl, i envy u o! do u know all i heard about was My gurl (kelly) fainting! Thanx for sharing o! i wouldn't had minded but i just thot the thiefery would be soo much. e pain me say i miss o!

NikkiSab said...

No jealous me o!! make una join me enjoy, save ya owo,kudi,ego for nax yr so we go de scream and feel the musik!!! thanks every1 for stopping by