? ?(21)? ?ge" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????2????3????4????5????6????7????8????9???10???1
1????12????13????14????15????16????17????18?????Next????????? ?Narrow your search????????Red???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(89)? ?black? ?(68)? ?blue? ?(23)? ?celebrities? ?(11)? ?da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 6, 2008

JUST BREATH!!

Thanks bloggers for the well wishes!!!

Yesterday it finally dawned on me that my trad is close and it was MY TRAD. It was like a meteor from the the 3rd solar system passed all the planets and came blazing into earth and hit me. I shook it off and then I heard the ignition to my brain start and I was like meeeeee!!! Omo check frozen expression of shock on my face and then i snatched my fone and ran to the ladies. I was pacing left and right and I was only short of walking on the ceiling thinking of who to call to get a confirmation and some words of strength. I finally called my chief - to - be and her 1st line was off and then the 2nd rang out, so I was on my own. Impossible!! I ran to look for who was online to chat & help but it was just Man utd and I didnt want to freak him out with my sudden awakening from amnesia so i sat infront of my system with my eyes open wide so i dont blink.

My elder Sis called and I grabbed d phone n ran to d ladies where i started crying. She was so worried and tried to comfort me. I finally realised dat I was scared!!! Not of d man, not of d family, not anytin physical but just wondering if i will b a good wife.....if I would b d PERFECT wife. My sister told me I won't. And i was like "eh..!!???" She said I would be a robot and dats not who I need to be. She told me it was ok to be scared cos most pple r, its just d jitters. She said u need to be friends, honest, quarrel, make up and love each oda, so if i and man utd did den we were on track. With dat I started to see things. He is not in need of a perfectionist, he loves me as I am, as I've always been (weird). His family are wonderful and HE is just d right wonderful person dat completes me (even wen we quarrel, lol!!).

Now d jitters are over and I realise I aint d first to av 'em or d last. Although i'm scattered on d planning, the most important thing is I'm gonna become Mrs ..........MAN UTD and i may be imperfect but i'm... i mean we r gonna do tins right TOGETHER as a team, shebi- LOL!!!!

NB - Details of d gbedu will be given soon.

25 comments:

Onome said...

FIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats once again love...Glad u realized it and wish u and 'man u' all d best in married life(hehehehehehehehehe)

Unknown said...

babHi dear!! Wedding jitters!! Ha ha..not that i know what its like :-) but if i were in your shoes..i'ld be going crazy. But dont worry about it,you'll be fine..I hear most brides have jitters till the wedding ceremony is over(Kidding) but seriously dont worry about perfection...be you!I'm certain his proposal didnt come with you are going to have to be a perfect person when we get married so dont worry!1..just be the you that he loves and besides you are a wonderful person so...wedding jitters..who am i kidding?I would be at the north pole if the One proposed to me right now!!..Its going to be okay...Believe...

Unknown said...

For as long as i'v known u, u'v been afraid of 'marriage', i wont say some of the tins u told me now cos it'l probably giv some readers a heartattack (lol). Thank God the feeling of despair did not last long and u had ur sista to help u thru that patch. i may not know u 100% but i do know u, and u r a gr8 person and u'l make 'man utd' a gr8 wife (dat word scares me). So, this is wishin u d best and let advice 'man utd' to buckle up, cos he's in for the ride of his life (lol).

adoolicious said...

me to you personally, u are terrible! but me to u as bride to be and mother and lover too be to someone....YOU ARE THE BEST EVER AND WILL BE PERFECT....D PREFECT BRIDE. Ladies and gentlemen pls join me in congratulating and applauding this lovely lady. Man U, this is your best goal ever in your entire game life and i wish you both the bes forever. Love you guys

NikkiSab said...

Onome - thanks a bunch.

Sonia - I was at d north pole for a while lol!! thanks I believeeeeeeeee!!!

Oyine - Yep!!dat was me wen I was young n scared.But its nice to av some1 who knew my fears n made everytin ok. He knows he is buckled in for a ride, dats d beauty, fun n mystery of life. I'm strapped in too lol!

Hemba - goal!!!??? lol. Man U / goal i see d match.I'm human n will do my best.

Hephzibah said...

The real me: *reads post and hissed* so u reached north pole? en en? abeg comot, me everytin is ready jus the man, walahi, if man propose today, na to marry tomorrow.

The me in blogsville: Ha, my dia...it happens oh (who am i kidding? av never had one b4 now?). Just take comfort in the fact that teh bman owing me birthday present (wink) saw u wt all ur faults and decided, ur the one to tame him, (translate- u've got what it takes). so my dia, hol unto God....

Did I type dis? sounds so lame..ok, am hungry!

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Onome and Nikki let it be known: I am suspecting you two o!

Wishing you all the best in your marriage girl....your sista was on point! Not to worry about the cold feet...this too shall pass... Good luck! ;-)

For the love of me said...

All the very best in your marriage. May you experience an unending bliss.

NikkiSab said...

naijachic - no b hunger na ur heart de talk lol!!

Nyemoni - u suspect d 2 both of us, aghhh but why? heheheheh!!!

4 d luv of me - AMEN!!

thanks guys

Anonymous said...

Your sister said it all. She is right. We definitely don't want a robot for a sister in law. Remember what big sis & I told you - that you remind us of us - Man UTD's sisters. We love u the way u are and if dats imperfection, o well so be it. Welcome to d family.

princesa said...

So she formally informs us finally!
It’s all good. Congrats girl. Let’s have the gbedu details asap o!

...and by the way, there is no perfect wife. marriage is all about tolerance and compromise. Good luck...am sure you both will be happy.

So where is the wedding webbie? Una get to dey contemporary o!

Anonymous said...

kai omo girl, u have finally updated...thnk goodness!eeya congrats love, i dunt say i know how u fell cos i dont but just relax n be urself n u will be ok....he loves u for who u r remember!

An-Igbo-Dude said...

this post requires ladies comments only. no wonder i am the first man here

...i'm out

NikkiSab said...

Nnenta - Thanx so much!!I love u all.

Princesa - hehehehe!!! no b so nnwnne. D website will be up soon, u know say u must show.

Risquediva - Babe!! 10x o, u know d tin b say ya mind go just begin time travel n den u go de pray say hope no F^*& up go de.

IBD - Come back drop comment or 4eva hold ur comment. LOL!

Thanks guys.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww im so happy 4 u... im about to cry... awww

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

your getting hitched? Oh my, I am so behind on reading blogs. Congrats, oh!


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

Sherri said...

congrats girl!
don't ever let him forget how lucky he is.

abeg, shake the jitters joh! and enjoy every moment.
(of course i don't know what am talking about. but it sounded good. right?)

Jennifer A. said...

Awwwwww...Mrs Man Utd!!! This is like soooo kewwwwwwwllllll!!!! He he...

Jennifer A. said...

An Ibo dude...yes, EXIT...ladies only zone pls! (lol...j/k)

Afrobabe said...

congrats love...at laast I understand this ur time away from blogging...all the best and send the male inlaws over...my mama says I should hang out with married/marrying friends...lol

Ubong Da said...

Don't worry men also feel the same thing you know ask Man Utd. They feel as if they are entering a cage from which they can't come out of. You know what men call the wedding ring eh? na Sign of Bondage O!

Don't worry jare na so e be. next time u have a panic attack hail me for some advice.

NikkiSab said...

ovawhelmed - Tears of joy right? lol thanks.

Solo D - Dont worry u aint far far far behind.Thanks 4 d well wishes

Sherri - O yea!! It sounded real good. I was gonna ax wat d title of ur book is.....lol no mind me.

Jaycee - hehehehe!! much a thanx ma'am. No mind Ibo dude, he don already whisper im comment to me.

Afro B - Yes o!!! Babe come for d wedding n u can get a man for everyday of d week n 2 for d holidays. lol.

Ubong da - D Don!!! lol!! Thanks dude! I sure will.

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

I like the new layout...where r u?

Bubblegum Thug said...

congrats, ur sister is right. Just Make God a priority in Ur marriage and all should be well.

Standing Truth Betold said...

om my God, i'm os happy for you!