? ?(21)? ?ge" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????2????3????4????5????6????7????8????9???10???1
1????12????13????14????15????16????17????18?????Next????????? ?Narrow your search????????Red???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(89)? ?black? ?(68)? ?blue? ?(23)? ?celebrities? ?(11)? ?da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 14, 2008

On her majesty's secret service!

Hi guys, things have been actually normal and not as crazy and scattered as I had a picture in my head...hmm...must be a good sign. Well dis is a quick summary of tins so far and I hope it makes sense cos work is killing me.






Dats wat it looked like in d shop. And now dis is wat it looks like on me.

Trad is easter weekend (saturday to be precise). Please before u guys make me walk d plank, is gonna be a small gathering of families. The white wedding is later in d year and wen d website goes up we will inform everyone, so ma binu ore mi's. I really hope public holiday is on thur so i can leave early enough to the village and be my parents big baby for d last time as a spinster and then wen next time de see me, I will STILL be dia baby but married lol!!! My clothes aint back from d tailor ahhhhh!!!!!!! but I must be calm, i know i 'll get it before tuesday next week.

We do need ur prayers everyone as we travel back and forth, so please if u can put us as N.B wen u pray. heheheh!!!


26 comments:

adoolicious said...

whistling, congrats once again love; and that pub hol must hold oh; i wish i was dere at easter but my spirit go still attend; take pics from your parent laps with u in it to the point where u are in Obi's arms....SAFE JOURNEY peoples and return make we get as white as possible for SEPTMEBER ( d correct OWAMBE) ko ba haka ba?!

Onome said...

nne!! am lovin' ur ring..so u're going to be a missus huh??!! all d best once again..u have d prayers of we bloggers aiight??? looking forward to d main gbedun(wink)

Ubong Da said...

Wow nice stone. No wonder Man Utd hasn't been going for lunch. Na im chop money e take pay for am.

Bros its worth it ojare. Congrats guys. Now I need to see more pics showing how it looks and the wearer.

wellsbaba said...

ah ah,everybody is gettin wedded ooo.im happy4u sha n by the way dat ring is luvly ooo,it cud bling all night!....will pray4u sha

tobenna said...

All the best Nikki.
Its a wonder you still have time to blog with all this coming up.
Let us know how it goes pls!

O'Dee said...

Congrats girl!!!!
Love d ring, Love d ring, Love d ring!!!!

Worry nt bout ur clothes, d tailor will do a gd job. am like excited 4 u.

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

It is well with you guys....God will order your steps and He will be with you every step of the way! Kisses!

P.S
You ring sha? It's beautiful!

Afrobabe said...

still smiling at ur reply comment on the last post...

Just take a deep breath about the clothes...they are gonna be great...when they arrive..

Anonymous said...

Wish you all the best and then some....Have an awesome life!!!

Obinwanne said...

i will definitely have you in my prayers for safe journey and wish you the best

Obinwanne said...

@ Ubong Da.....ubong abeg add me to ur blog ooohhh...you don go private....abeg oohh....here's my email: hinestboy_george@yahoo.com....anybody wey sabi ubong contact make he/she let me know

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Your engagement ring is absolutely lovely. That diamond loks like top quality. Abeg, hail your oga for us oh! E don try!

lol! Best of luck!


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

UndaCovaSista said...

Hey girl! Congrats and best wishes for the months ahead, what with all the preparations etc etc. Don't worry about a thing...God is in control, and you are covered...

Ubong Da said...

@obinwanne. I have stopped blogging since December last year O!. Nothing new on that blog again so I decided to lock it up.

My blog was actually my diary of past deeds which I decided to make public for a while. Now its back to being a personal diary. Rest assured that no one has been granted access. I am leaving it there for posterity. So that during my old age I can go back there and relive the moments (I hope internet/blogger would be around then)

soupasexy said...

awwwwwwww, oohhhhhhh, ahhhhhh,
congrats babez! i love weddings..i hope u have a wonderful time and a wonderful life with ur love.

ShadeCrown said...

awww very nice ring.

Congrats gurlie

Semirah said...

awww congrats o!

Jennifer A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer A. said...

Awwww...the ring looks beaurrriful on ur finger dearie....

Wishing u God's guidiance thru this entire wedding process.

Ms. Catwalq said...

eeyah...congrats. is that ring on the right finger?

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Dont mind that foolish masquerade, lol. A fellow gogo lover i seeeee.

Congratulations!!! I hope you had a fun time with your trad wedding! Make sure you send me the webbie when it comes up, lol. Thats a cute ring!!!

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

burriful ring, i want to save d picture so dat when this man comes along (wherever he is hiding) i can show him pe this is what i want!! lol.

congrats girl!!

Aphrodite said...

So how did the trad go?
I hope well.
That ring looks fab. Wish u all the best.

princesa said...

Nne, that ring is just too beautiful! ManUtd get taste o!

I saw the trad pics...really cool. I didnt know you knew chinelo & emeka.

Anonymous said...

nwannem ma ihe di mma.. congrats

Hephzibah said...

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE....