? ?(21)? ?ge" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????2????3????4????5????6????7????8????9???10???1
1????12????13????14????15????16????17????18?????Next????????? ?Narrow your search????????Red???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(89)? ?black? ?(68)? ?blue? ?(23)? ?celebrities? ?(11)? ?da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 18, 2008

Talking

"I want you"......
You ask me 'wen?' and I say "ALL D TIME!!".
Did I scare you, it wasn't my intention but u see
sometimes I tink I'll go bunkers if I don't.
"Was dat a sigh?" You say 'No!'
So its okay if I keep talking, its not like I can't "shut up"
but I find it necessary to talk about things, "oh, for u its different?"
Now I'm wondering "How do u get results, if u don't TALK?"
With a smile I just say "I understand wat u mean".
We are quiet now as d T.V gets d most words and I envy dem for havin a pre-written script
while I have to scratch and write my lines to our movie and see each scene goes smooth.

Sometimes it looks magnifique in my head but wen d words come out......
oh...those words come out and I look like i went out of script.
Hmm.... how do I get wat I want and say wat I want without looking to u like
an inconsiderate, annoying, unromantic, selfish B*^%h
now dat is d real JAMB question!! I'm pondering like "The Brain" but some how I'm still "Pinky".
Dis is maddness!!!!! I can't do dis!!!!! Its like thru u I see a horrible me!!!!!!
"Isn't dere a way we can both meet at the centre of sanity?"
Lets both surf d net for ideas to draft a new contract, a new guideline to life
"NO!!! I am not insane!! and of course not I'm NOT joking"
I tink "I need to sit down" so I walk to d couch and sit on d floor next to it.
This angle beta suits my mood cos I'm wondering if my perspective is "QUESTIONABLE".

Temporary relief i'll get with some sleep
and believe me I tink we could both do with some.
"Question?" and u reply 'Shoot'
I try to read from d script I have again but, I pause and decide to free flow from my heart
"I bet u want a pretty miss sunshine with most tins on the dot, but I gotta admit she isn't in here. My tins are either spontaneous,planned, outspoken,out of character, now or later but dese are my dot, like I bet u got ur dot and its different from d dot I want u to have." Now i'm sure ur blinking fast is cos u wanna get my point, well i'm saying "We got to tolerate n accomodate each odas quirks". U r looking at me and I know d chant in ur head is 'she is a lunatic and if I can only change d channel i'll watch d football match' but den u give me D Reply - 'Ok!'. I may not know wat team will win but I know who won't watch d match.
So dat brings my back to d very start - "I want u......NOW!!!"

23 comments:

Onome said...

FIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!! make i go read

Bunmmy said...

really nice!
communication is soo important and u got the emotions right on.

Bunmmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Onome said...

ok now i comment...ehh ehh ehh(clearing throat)...ur'e very right..communication is vital..and is something dat should be applied with patience...in relationships at work or home..to me dats a fab mix. nice work babes:-)

An-Igbo-Dude said...

I guess "Man U" is just a selfish b&*%$d. He needs to be more sensitive to you and your needs. He needs a lesson in communication

adoolicious said...

heh heh hehe; oh yeah babe! she's got it going on.

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Hahaha...The song you got it bad is playing in my head now....maybe the lines apply to you?

Jennifer A. said...

Lolllll...

Sometimes when u wanna say somn, u end up saying somn else. Sometimes, I just keep quiet. Lol. Unless I know how to get it out right!

NikkiSab said...

The medal goes to (drumroll) Onomsky (Loud applause)

Bunmmy - I agree talking can help.

Onome - Thanks for being 4th or na 3rd if not for deleted. LOl.

IBD - Hmmm ...take it easy on Man U, cos it takes two to make it work. So we both need d lesson.

Hemba - Yes dear, will do.

Nyemoni - I admit I do got it bad for him. But rome wasn't built in a day so.... we gonna keep learning.

Jaycee- De say silence is golden, but my face isn't golden wen I try to hush!! My face betrays me wen words don't come out.

Thanks guys.

princesa said...

We all want attention and communication makes a relationship work.
I think you two are doing fine.

Anonymous said...

yeh i cant agrere with u more man...communication is da key men...nice!

Nigerican said...

Congratulations on u're engagement honey :).

tobenna said...

This is probabaly a lady thing.
i don't understand the post. Read it twice now....
Probably some coded info?
Sheesh...

Afrobabe said...

Good to have u back babes, you have been soley missed...

wettin u say my blog do u???

Jennifer A. said...

awwwww....u and ibo dude???? Wow, this is beaurrriful. Congrats if I'm seeing properly from his blog...

So bloggers are invited, eh???

Anonymous said...

i understand ths post a whole lot better now(i think.. lol).. congrats my dear.. i wish u every great thing life has to offer 2 young people in love...

NikkiSab said...

Thanks Every one for stopping by. On d wedding post will be dropped soon.

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

WTH!!!!! Am I mad or somthing? I missed all the clues....what an ulikely Sherlock I'll make! Congratulations on your engagement to an Ibo dude....How sweet!

Afrobabe said...

Abeg I just read it again,twice!! How did Nyeomi come to that conclusion?

Anonymous said...

update na

Hephzibah said...

Congrtas on ur engagement, me I av been longing to be proposed to since Jesus went to secondary school! (can't get over this ur expression) have fun, girl.

wellsbaba said...

communication n relationship is a 2way thing,ther4 dere has2be an agreement,sacrifice n endurance.....if relationship is one way then that is parasitism!.....d IGWE has spoken!
im new2bloggin check me out wellsbaba.blogspot.com

Hephzibah said...

You tried with the yoruba!

If you send me deatils, even if den tie me, i go ja! (or u cld pack all the designer rice when coming to my side?)

Thanks for the birthday wishes...