? ?(21)? ?ge" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????2????3????4????5????6????7????8????9???10???1
1????12????13????14????15????16????17????18?????Next????????? ?Narrow your search????????Red???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(89)? ?black? ?(68)? ?blue? ?(23)? ?celebrities? ?(11)? ?da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

He Didn't forget.

I wake each day to his rotten breath
of excessive liquor and cigarette smoke
as i pick myself up to composure
and anger mingled with disgust chokes me
as I recall a time when things weren't so.
By day he's got a job quite alright
and a hobby for the night,
if its not the booze or the smoke
then it's my silent cries for the moment
to have never happened at all.

This revolting pile of shit
was once a prince and then my king
but somehow I lost his highness
to the stupidity and disgust of irresponsibility.
It's a question - Why do I stay
and outside the window lies my freedom
but it's hard to explain to you all
that after it all,
he hasn't forgotten to tell me every night
that he LOVES me very, very much.

{Fiction}

21 comments:

An-Igbo-Dude said...

na wa oo
see love in tokyo
but...
would u have stayed if it wasn't fiction?
i mean if it actually happened to u?

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Thank God you wrote fiction...Great post!

bighead said...

(sigh of relief) on fiction

UndaCovaSista said...

To echo the other comments, i'm glad to hear it's fiction too. Another person's reality tho....

Anonymous said...

Fiction indeed..............

you can find the Templates at qqsamundra.blogspot.com

NikkiSab said...

Ibo - Would i av stayed u asked, hmm love is a strange tin but my momma told me a long time ago 'Your love should learn not to be BLIND!!' so my answer hell yea, i'll be out of there.
nyemoni(town) and bighead - E b like say una wan throw party say na fiction.
Agent 001 aka undacovista - This could really be some1 else's reality.

Thanks for stopping by guys

Bunmmy said...

very nice post,your writing is getting very very good i must say.simply nice.

Carlang said...

Lol.
I really hope this isnt based on any one you know.
Lovely post.

Manda said...

My sista, i was already puuting on my slippers, trying to grab my car keys to come take u outta bondage and DRAG u back home if that's wat it was gonna take?lmao... Which kind yeye luv be dat?

princesa said...

LOVE ko LOVe ni!
No so LOVE go kill person?!?!
Dat Kain LOVE shall never see me in Jesus name, Amen!

Jotees Trendz said...

hmmmm...deep! y'all will be amazed at how many sistas live life like this. When you are in it, you don't see it. It takes stepping outside of the box, to see what's wrong with the picture.

Standing Truth Betold said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Standing Truth Betold said...

lol@ pincesa
Nikki, this was a great write up. its even better because its supposedly fiction

NikkiSab said...

*Yo B!! - Thanks.
*Carlang - i dont know any1 in such a rship cos i wld av put her on witness protection.
*B silent - I sure dont get wat u mn but 10x for d visit.
*Manda - U r a sister, thanks for d ride but i aint in dat kin rship.
*Princesca - A-M-E-N!!!!!! e no touch ur life my dear but pple de live d life.
*Labelle - True dat! Some sistas are living dis way and will fight any1 who comes btwn she n her man.
*Dreamin truth - Yep! Fiction it is. Thank God.

Thanks guys for visiting

Atutupoyoyo said...

love this Nikki. It sums up the sometimes futile existence of a relationship that hinges only on memories. I think many of us have been in the position of the narrator, should we stay or should we go. Great work.

Admin UD said...

HUge relief to know it was a fiction...but apparently some lady out there experiences such...wat a shame!

bighead said...

we "good-hearted" folks don't like to see people get hurt, u know.

EDNUTEY said...

better be...nice...really nice

Queen of My Castle said...

Although this piece is fictitious, it all too real. I have known many women that deal with this behavior coupled with physical and mental abuse because of 'love'

Nice post babe

princesa said...

Nikky oya come update fast!

Onome said...

if he loves me he must call himself to order ooo..or one day wen he goes boozing its outside he'll meet his things.....