? ?(21)? ?ge" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????2????3????4????5????6????7????8????9???10???1
1????12????13????14????15????16????17????18?????Next????????? ?Narrow your search????????Red???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(89)? ?black? ?(68)? ?blue? ?(23)? ?celebrities? ?(11)? ?da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 31, 2007

28


My birthday was on the 29th of August and I turned a good 28!!! yEP I AM OFFICIALLY THREADING THE THIRT' ROAD. Its nice getting older and I thank God I have achieved somethings in my life but as usual a couple of things still need to be crossed out of my list.

A couple of things didn't go well for my birthday *My Man U wasn't in town. *My boss didn't approve my leave and I couldn't travel. *I missed my godson's 1yr old birthday. *My account was cruising a top rate of N1,000.00= (Yep, I kid u not cos i calculated not being around so i would av been safe). *My colleagues were barking snacks n all but then i realised that everything happens for a reason (sadly I didn't see reason until 11am).
The number of calls I got were unbeliveable and so were the txt and chats from the conglomerate of reach-out networks (aka Hi5,Netlog,Facebook,msngr,skype etc). I didnt think I had a lot of friends but I was proved wrong that day. I cherish well wishes than present cos it kinda makes me feel ssoooooooooo loved. I did get a couple of gifts- moneywise; which was like a complete blessing to me. I sailed through the day smiling and floating on the love of ALL my well wishers.
I also had my make-up expert neighbour (If u need her services buzz me n i hook u up) do me up and i took pictures the day before my birthday to mark the end of being 27, it was a blast clicking away (Loved it)+ d dearie baked me a cake too. It has been a point of duty for 3yrs running to get myself a present and this year was to be the trip to uk but I decided to fast track my car project and I should be a member of the traffic clique by early next week. Pictures of my lovely bat-outta-hell moto will be posted soon.
Ok..... work calls but To all the fantastic people who wished me well, GOD BLESS YA ALL!!!! I am still dancing.

22 comments:

Onome said...

congratulations! congratulations!! congratulations!!! cant wait to see ya new ride...(and maybe receive driving lessons too heehee).. am glad u were able to cheer up dear...rock on and have a splendid new year.

Bunmmy said...

Hey dear!! glad you had fun, enjoyed yourself and had a good time that day.Party on this year!!!!

Queen of My Castle said...

Happy Belated Birthday Dear!!!!!!!!!

Virgos Rock!!!

Thirty + said...

Happy Belated Birthday

An-Igbo-Dude said...

happy belated birthday
sorry i was not around to celebrate with u
i owe u

princesa said...

I dropped by to say happy Belated Birthday to a fellow virgo girl!

The self birthday pressie thing...i do that too. In fadt i did what you are about to do for myself too...yea,my car was my gift for myself a year ago.I think its a better idea than the UK trip anyway.

Welcome to the lagos traffic clique! Will u give me a ride?? plzzzzzzzz,lol.

princesa said...

I loved that meme you did...
last two posts and i beg to steal it.

Will do it on my blog.

Thanks for letting me,lol.

UndaCovaSista said...

Aaah! Sounds like you had a great time. Happy birthday..

Sam Oracle said...

I know this is late, but it still has to come.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
You sure had yourself a good time.

princesa said...

I come tell u say i don do the meme wey i thief for my blog!

Update!!

NikkiSab said...

Thanks to...
Onome- we'll go watch a movie
Hopeful B- I neva stop partying, life is a party.
QOMC- Virgos do!!! Thanks
30+ - thanks a lotttt
IDC - I know u owe me, first tin is get urself back home.
Lady P- i go vist ya page and view d thiefry wei i first commit n u too join lol
Undacovista- yep!! i had it good
Oracle-dat pix is sooo cute.

Ms. Catwalq said...

congrats. happy birthday
in a few, u will be officially old

Manda said...

Awww, bday gift for ursefl! Most have been lovely! Good to know u had fun! plz post pictures o!

NikkiSab said...

Catwalq-i cldnt see wat u wrote let me get my glasses ...wait a min d 1st signs of aging poor eyesight,its already happenin lol. thanks girl

Manda- pix will be appearing on a blog near u, dis 1. thanks dear

exschoolnerd said...

Happy belated birthday!!!

Unknown said...

Happy belated b/day...

bighead said...

happy birth-1-week-after! I'm jealous of you o! you must be over-loved.

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

I came over from your "longa throat" comment at bigheads...Tew funny..You have a really nice blog here...first time here and I likey! Anyway, Happy birthday in arrears...maybe next year I'll remember... Ciao!

Femme said...

funny, came over from big head coz u made me laugh.
happy belated birthday.

NikkiSab said...

Ex-school nerd- Much thanks!!!!
PamelaS- Thanks
Bighead- Its all in d age, how i go take spend 28 yrs and i nefa make friends. It was nice de rmbrd. Thanks for d well wish.
Nyemoni- hmm... i don see ple wei no graduate from pesting, my office pple no gree till i shine eye on top say dem know i de dangerously low on cash. I tire bt i luf dem still.
Femme - But i no talk lie as u know d entire populace(even though some claim dem no pest bt were pested) av an award in the act of pesting. Man must survive!! thanks for the wish.
Thank you all i wld luv to make a speech but....... i am too old to stand and read.LOL!!!!

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Oya update now?

Manda said...

How u dey? Update jo!